Sunday, May 27, 2018

Why I Blog

I like to read.
I used to read everything. 
Something changed.
In spite of, or maybe because of, the lack of orcs, robots, damsels in distress, etc., I discovered that real life is actually more exciting than the made-up stuff.
Real people doing real things and facing real consequences ... now, that's exciting.
History, science, biography, thought leaders - they're all good.
And then I discovered something else.
In each field, no matter how outwardly unrelated, I keep finding connections to the activity profession.
It's like I can't avoid seeing the connections.
Well, so what?
I believe the activity profession is at a transition point.
What many of us are doing is not sustainable.
What if we let outsiders, other professions, other times, other situations inform us?
Maybe we'll find a path to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment